To: Crafts for Kids
This mobile will brighten up your room and you will think that it's springtime all year long. Make more than one and give some to your friends.
What you will need:
1. plastic meat trays or cardboard or thin pieces of wood
2. yarn or some type of string
3. drinking straws or small dowels
4. construction paper
What you will do:
1. Trace the birds and tails onto the meat tray.
2. Cut them out.
3. Cut a slit for the tail and one for the wings.
4. The wings are made by folding 1/2 sheet of construction
paper (like a fan).
5. Insert the wing, still folded, through the slit and then
spread out the fold and bring the tips of the wings together
over the bird's back.
6. Make a hole through both sides, and tie them together with
length of yarn or string.
7. Make the mobile frame from the plastic straws or the small
8. Hang the birds from the ends of the straws or dowels. (you may want to put a drop of glue on the end of the straws
or dowels, to make sure the the yarn or string will not slide off.
To: Home... From: Bird Mobile